Monday, June 16, 2014

Beginnings

Hi.

So... I am a recently college graduate(only a month out so far). Majored in Emerging Media with a focus of Graphic Design and Illustration. This blog represents a goal for myself. I'm out of college and I still want to continue to grow as an artist, maybe even break away from some of the stubbornness I have regards to this giant thing we call Graphic Design. But most of all this blog I hope will become my venue for creativity; weather it's the sketch of the day(or week), a post about a tutorial I found and tried out, an opinion/observation of something I found(website, logo, packaging, artwork, ect.).

This is my art blog of discovery.

Welcome to my domain. (Mwhahaha!!!! :p)


P.s.- Here's a sketch I did yesterday.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete