Monday, July 21, 2014

Brand Monday (or it was till an hour ago...)


    Okay so I know airbnb has gone through a re-branding but I want to change things up from using the Brand New site so much.
So... I've been browsing around pintrest and found a branding project that reminded me of what branding is... (to me at least) Branding is a statement of who the company, object, product, thing, ect is. It's like a cover letter in visual format giving a brief description to the audience of who and what your product is (and I'm using the work product in a broad since)

     Logo and branding don't have too take the exact look the product, person, or company. It's a representation. So taking elements of the product, person, or company and using them for the design rather than the product, person, or company as a whole.

Take a look: https://www.behance.net/gallery/nilla/4830057

No comments:

Post a Comment